Through you

Vision from a near past , seen as a glare from a never found treasure
The past that was once a present but won’t ever be a future
Kept off from the frightening desire of the he that’ll never be the you
A thousand words from the truth
Seemingly straight centered and torough

You thought you could tell and I wish you were never there

The slight shade of the conscient you still wanna take off to somewhere
Where you never been before the idle cold breath put you home
I often feel loved and still I hate myself so much
You thought everyone’s as pure as you but my heart lost touch
An infinit river of sadness flows through you, as the consoling breez  flows past you

A thousand arrows pierces your fragile skin of arrogance
Leaving you on the 14th floor steadying to jump
My majestic temple of glass shattered upon my head
None would ever bestow his faith upon me
The dead pray for the living, while the living pray for death

You thought you could tell, and I wish you were never there.

Lejain.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire