Everything's nothingness

    On the verge of my mind, when the first rays of light chased away the darkness of the solitary night, on the fire of the lighter I could almost hear myself, in the midst of the strange silence of dawn, I gave up running after the salvation sleep was indulging everyone with, and I could almost hear myself, it wasn’t any ordinary whisper that the moon would faint in our souls.

    It was only me and myself stranded for the daytime of life, my true self tries to talk me into reason, while I am running away from the normal, that ordinary  agreement everyone seemed to be so desperate to get, the fit, that none but the weak strong commitment could ever join, I am not what myself want to be, and I’m not what I want to be.

    Lost in the belligerence of my thoughts, I try to convene everything, if only this fierce war inside my head could stop. It’s on the verge of my mind that I understood, there wasn’t any understanding, it was all leading to one and undeniable fact, all there is, is nothing. The acceptance of the eternal nothingness is all one can hope for, it’s about everything.

    The blury midst of late winter is the perfect  example of the current, just driving through trying to avoid the unexpected, the question of why would pop now and then to console our thirsty mind,  but we hide behind the normal to faint proof on the irrational.

    I can clearly hear myself now, and I know that everything only means nothing, everything we want, we should have, only there’s deception which is always there to give everything, or nothing, the overall paiting seems to point the only and necessary way of the absolute nothingness we once came from, live in, and will finally fade in.

Lejain.


Nothing_whitespace_blank

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire