Take me home

Traveling through time,
Criss-crossing life from edge to edge
Unsatisfied, mindless and lost
Crying for help in a helpless world
Calling for love in a loveless earth

As the tiny fly’s eclosion
Having a journey circling around
Trying to take the flight for the sun
Consolating Saturday’s suffer
With Sunday’s laughter .
Oh shiny sun don’t burn me
I’m just a little fly, and I’m just passing by

Sunny Sunday made my day better
Spaced sunny day took it all away
Yesterday’s hatred’s gone with the clouds
Allow my heart to breathe again

The flower has blossomed
Painting true gift of life
Let the darkness go away
No one needs it anymore

Blinded by the sun, the speed increases
Suspended in elevation, the air decreases
Only time to breathe, not a second to waste
Surviving the earth and burned to oath
Sunny Sunday made my day better
Spaced sunny day took it all away
Yesterday’s hatred’s gone with the clouds
Allow my heart to breath again

Lejain.


Take me Home.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire