September's flu

I fed my sky to the up going skyscrapers
So I could have a place where I could live
I gave up my mind, my heart my guts
Gave them up to the greedy spirits of society
So I can keep on the path of conscienceless pain

I sail on my pencil of thoughts every once in a while
Running from the continuity time has put me in
The intimidating waves of boredom and slavery push me away
My friend, my inc, my transformed reality tells me not to give in

I fed the lakes to the ongoing current of rail trains
So I could travel the world live in
I let myself go many times, only to be happy for a short while
Only for the sight of what was once a dream

I dream of the far away land, where the skies of hope are still blue
And where the grass of humility still lingers in green
Where humans still have human souls,
And where monsters don’t feed imagination anymore

I’d trade you all the space in the world for the magnificence my sky used to have
I’d give you the world’s most enjoyable pleasures so I can have back what was once mine
I’d rot in the same place for eternity if I could have back my stream lakes of joy
I’d fade in the night’s darkest sorrows if I could be what I always was

Lejain.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire